Next Level Academy Business Writing PLR eBook Course
With our training courseware you can:
✔️ Customize the content to make the training more relevant to your audience (i.e. using examples and case studies from within your organization or city)
✔️ Completely customize it for your needs!
✔️ Print as many copies as you need.
✔️ Have unlimited users within your organization.
✔️ Add your name and logo (and remove ours).
With our training courseware you get:
✔️ eBook PDF File
✔️ eBook Word File
✔️ Quizzes Word File
✔️ Certification Word File
Business Writing Workshop
Writing is a key method of communication for most people, and it's one that many people struggle with. Writing and communication skills have degraded with more and more people communicating through email and text messaging. Developing writing skills is still important is the business world as creating proper documents (such as proposals, reports, and agendas), giving you that extra edge in the workplace.
The Business Writing workshop will give your participants a refresher on basic writing concepts (such as spelling, grammar, and punctuation), and an overview of the most common business documents. These basic skills will provide your participates with that extra benefit in the business world that a lot of people are losing.
- Gain better awareness of common spelling and grammar issues in business writing.
- Review basic concepts in sentence and paragraph construction.
- Know the basic structure of agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Know tips and techniques to use when deciding the most appropriate format to use for agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Know tips and techniques in writing agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Gain an overview of Request for Proposals, Projections, Executive Summaries, and Business Cases.
- Define proofreading and understand techniques in improving proofreading skills.
- Define peer review and list ways peer review can help improve business writing skills.
- List guidelines in printing and publishing business writing.